This is where i store Songs of Worship - Youtubes, lyrics, even audio or own even compositions - all for the Lord.

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

My fave Hillsongs' Songs

Hillsongs – I Will Run to You (from Unsorted)



Your eye is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
As angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand

And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes I will run the race
'Till I see Your face
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace
__________________________________________________________


Hillsongs – One Thing (from Saviour King)




One thing I desire
One thing I seek
To gaze upon Your beauty
And Your majesty
God of my salvation
Lifter of my head
Teach me how to live oh Lord
In Your righteousness

[pc]
So I pray to You
So I pray to You

[c]
Lord Your name
Is higher than the heavens
Lord Your name
Is higher than all created things
Higher than hope
Higher than dreams
The name of the Lord

In the day of trouble
You cover me
In the secret place of refuge
Lord I will sing

[b]
I will seek Your face
Call upon Your name Jesus
All I want is You
Jesus

_______________________________________________

heh guess will be purchasing some CDs soon! heee

No comments: